Aflac Dental Dentist
We are an Aflac Dental Dentist that serves Newton, Auburndale, Nonantum, Newtonville, Newton Corner, Newton Upper Falls, Newton Lower Falls, Newton Centre, Newton Highlands, Oak Hill, Waban, Waltham, Wellesley, West Newton and Weston.
Aflac Dental provides benefits for periodic checkups and cleanings, x-rays, fillings, crowns, and much more.
Accepting Aflac Dental gives you an advantage:
- No network requirements
- No precertification requirements
- No coordination of benefits. Aflac pays benefits (based on the procedure) regardless of other insurance
- No deductibles. Policyholders do not have to meet deductibles before benefits are payable
Upon your first dental visit at our office, please provide the following:
- The policyholder’s dental policy number (available on their ID card and enclosed in their policy)
- The policyholder’s complete name as it is printed on their Aflac Dental ID card
- The patient’s full name, sex, date of birth, and relationship to the insured
- The patient’s Social Security number (to speed up claim processing)
- Dependent children are covered up to age 26.
If you have any questions on Aflac Dental, then please do call our office